RBT 2.0 Program
Our RBT 2.0 program may be accessed through our complete ABA Training Partner Program or as a stand alone course. This program is a great option if you are looking for professional development opportunities for your Registered Behavior Technician team.
About the RBT® 2.0 Training Program
This training program is based on the RBT® Task List (2nd ed.) and is designed to meet the 40-hour training requirement for RBT certification. The program is offered independent of the BACB ®
LEVEL: Beginner and Intermediate
We combined new technology and ABA evidence-based strategies within each training module – all of which are delivered with experienced RBT® and Behavior Analyst Supervisors. The trainers in our programs have over 100 years of combined experience in the field of Applied Behavior Analysis.
This is the only RBT® 2.0 Program that delivers the best-in-class online experience for individual practitioners and for organizations to train their staff and to enable them to apply their knowledge from day-1. Presenters on this course include experts like Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D and Dr. Peter Gerhardt, BCBA-D.
Program Highlights Include
- 21 training modules delivered by multiple Behavior Analysts
- Over 80 Integrated Active Student Responding (ASRs) throughout the course to build fluency
- Over 60 Video Modeling and Scenarios to demonstrate proper application of ABA
- Easily accessible video conferencing tools, pre-recorded webcasts and literature reviews to ensure an integrated, holistic experience.
- Professional Ethics training
- ABA training and education at multiple levels
- Learning to work in Multiple Settings (e.g., home, clinic, school, community)
- Working Across Populations (ASD, ADHD, Dual Diagnosis, Behavioral)
- The program exceeds requirements established by the BACB
Do you have questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team would love to talk with you!
RBT® 2.0 Pricing
We offer special pricing for organizations looking to purchase the program for 5 or more of their staff. (A $249 value)
- $99 per license/staff (5 or more license purchases required)
To purchase this program email us at email@example.com or fill out the form below. We will reach out to you the very same day!
(Note: Let us know if you have fewer than 5 employees and we can talk with you about additional pricing options for your team)
Help Us Help You
Contact us and learn more about our RBT 2,0 Training as part of our ABA Training Partner Program. Complete the following information below and an ABA Business Growth consultant will contact you shortly.
ABA Business Growth
A Special Learning Global Company
325 Sharon Park Drive,Unit 647 Menlo Park,CA 94025