Pennsylvania Trainings for
Intensive Behavioral Health Providers
- Initial 20/24/30 hour trainings that align with 5240.73 and 5240.83.
- Additional 20/40 hour ABA Specific Training
- Additional Initial 24-hour training for Providers New to the field (must be completed within 6 months of hire)
Pennsylvania IBHS Training Requirements
Initial Trainings to be completed
Additional Trainings to be completed
30- hour initial training
24 hour additional initial training (within 6 mo. of hire)
Crisis intervention & behavior management
Child & adolescent development
Social/emotional needs & Psychotropics
Ethics, professionalism and conduct
INTRODUCTORY PLANS & PRICING
Each PA Training Package includes:
- Initial Training by Provider Level
- Additional-Initial 24-hour Training Course (to be completed within 6-months of hire)- Included
As an Introductory offer, we are also including the following in each PA Training Package:
- Additional ABA Specific & RBT Training Course (to be completed prior to working with clients)- $99 Included
Per staff member
Get all your individual or small business training needs to meet the PA Requirements Today
250 + Employees
Per staff member
Get your Organization to meet the Mandate Today and stock up for your new hires in the 2023/2024 year
SAVE AN EXTRA 15%
Benefits of ABA-Business Growth’s PA Training Package
On Demand Access
Video-based learning that staff can take at any time to meet PA reqs.
Certificate(s) delivered after successful course completion.
Monitor Staff Progress
Monitor multiple staff’s progress and timelines to meet deadline.
Access slide presentations & accompanying materials needed.
Group Rates starting with 50 employees