BCBA CEUs: 34 Total -Type 2, BACB Continuing Education Units w/ 8 Ethics CEUs & 26 General CEUs
QABA CEUs: 34 Total with 8 Ethics & 26 General CEUs
Just like our clients, learning is an ongoing life-long adventure. Behavior Analysts and professionals need to continue to grow their knowledge too. As Behavior Analyst continues to remain in the field, it becomes harder and harder to find new content to maintain their certifications outside of attending conferences.
That’s where we come in! With our Level 2 CE Library for Behavior Analysts, you can access more new content that allows you to meet your re-certification requirements from your office, home, or wherever you happen to be, easily and cost-effectively without worrying if you have already taken those seminars.
Continue your knowledge while earning CEs in several domains such as:
- Behavior and Clinical Applications
- ADHD and Psychopharmacology
- Ethics with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
- Applying Ethics in School Systems
- Multidisciplinary Collaboration
- Ethics of Organizations & OBM
- RBT® Ethics Code & Scenarios
Our Level 2 CE Library for Behavior Analysts continues to offer the following benefits:
- Meet most of your CE requirements in one library!
- 24×7 Unlimited access to all training webinars
- Available on computer and mobile devices
- 100% CEU processing included
- Digital CEU certificates are available immediately (upon demonstrating mastery)
- Dedicated customer support team
Download the webinar list HERE.
- CE’s claimed on any training completed can only be claimed once. If you repeat training you’ve already claimed CEs on, you won’t be able to claim the CEUs again. Please ensure you have not already completed and claimed the CEs for training modules included in this CE library before purchase.
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the training and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse ABA Business Growth, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.