Level: Beginner to Advanced
RBT Continuing Education: Professional Development Library offers unlimited access to our most popular training products including Autism and Applied Behavior Analysts (ABA).
With this all-inclusive package, you will never worry about earning your CEs to maintain your RBT certificate again!
Our RBT Continuing Education: Professional Development Library offers:
12 total hours of advanced training on ABA
Over 10 hours of General CEs Plus 2 hours of Ethics delivered by Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
Webcasts included in the Library:
- ABCs of Sensory Processing Disorder: Where Do I Start?
- ADD/ADHD Training Series: Q&A with Dr. Ronald T. Brown, PhD
- Social Skills Part 1: Toddler to Preschool Social Skills
- Social Skills Part 2: Elementary Social Skills Predictors of future success
- Social Skills: Cool Ideas for Cool Kids
- Severe Problem Behavior
- Review of the RBT Ethics Code
- RBT Ethics Code (for RBTs) Q & A with Dr. Bailey, BCBA-D
The one-year subscription period starts upon activation of your access code.
This product is valid for one licensed user only.
Group pricing is available. We accept P.O.s
This product incurs an annual recurring payment. For cancellations, please see our policy HERE.
Please be advised that this product does not qualify for CEUs.