LEVEL: Intermediate to Advanced
Continuing Education Eligibility (Included):
BACB® – 37 Type II, Ethics, and Supervision
APA® – 22 General (Home Study)
Behavior analysts lead challenging lives. If there’s not enough time in a day to provide services and supervision, where do you find the time to continue to hone your skills and stay on top of new developments?
That’s where we come in!
We believe that a well-rounded ABA practitioner should be exposed to non-clinical, but highly relevant topics like Ethics, Supervision, Collaboration, International, and Transition/Sex Ed. and others that are typically not offered during conferences and other CE opportunities. We achieve this with our CE Library for Behavior Analysts by providing on-demand access to leading webinars in one library!
The CE Library for Behavior Analysts Includes CEU 33 Hours
Behavior (14 General Homestudy APA Hours included):
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA Part 1 (2 hours)
- Decreasing Problem Behavior with an FBA Part 2: Intervention and Behavior Support Plan (2 hours)
- Severe Problem Behavior (2 hours)
- Ensuring Treatment Integrity (2 hours)
- Social Skills Part 1: Toddler to Preschool Social Skills (2 hours)
- Social Skills: Elementary Social Skills Predictors of Future Success (2 hours)
- Advanced Social Skills for Adolescent and Adults – Part 2 (2 hours)
Collaboration (2 General Homestudy APA Hours included):
- SLP & ABA Collaboration (2 hours)
- IEP Team Multidisciplinary Collaboration (2 hours)
- Ethics of Medicaid Fraud with Dr. Jon Bailey, Ph.D., BCBA-D (2 hours)
- Ethics: How to Stay Out of Hot Water with Dr. Jon Bailey, Ph.D., BCBA-D (2 hours)
- Ethics and Best Practices in BCBA, BCaBA and RBT Supervision (3 hours)
- Ethics of Medicaid Fraud: Scenarios and Q&A with Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D (2 hours)
- Realities of BCBA Supervision (3 hours)
- Supervision Considerations for International Markets (3 hours)
Transition (6 General Homestudy APA Hours included):
- Planning for Transition: Middle School to High School with Dr. Peter Gerhardt, EdD (4 hours)
- Vocational Topics and Job Coaching (2 hours)
Our CE Library for Behavior Analysts offers the following benefits:
- Meet 100% of CE requirements in one library!
- 24×7 Unlimited access to all training webinars
- Available on computer and mobile devices
- 100% CEU processing included
- Digital CEU certificates available immediately (upon demonstrating mastery)
- Dedicated customer support team
- Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to access the trainings and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
- The license code is valid to activate for 3 months.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.