This course is currently closed
Lesson Presentation (20 downloads)
Multidisciplinary collaboration modeled for Speech Langauge Pathologists (SLPs) and Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBAs® ) is achievable when the foundation of understanding the roles and responsibilities of each profession is learned. However, oftentimes this basic foundation has not been established for either SLPs or BCBAs. This deficit for the professions can lead to misunderstanding and a “territorial” demeanor and has a direct negative impact on the success our clients/students may achieve.
- ASHA's Interprofessional Education/Interprofessional Practice (IPE/IPP) Activities and Collaborations (18 downloads)
- Using the Interprofessional Practice (IPP) Case Rubric (12 downloads)
- SLP and ABA Mutualistic Relationship Examples (14 downloads)
- Supervision Training Brand Essence (21 downloads)
- The Value of Collaborating with Audiologists and SLPs - Healthcare (21 downloads)