(BACB®) – 2 Ethics or Type II
(QABA®) – 2 Ethics or General (In-person)
Special Learning hosted a unique 2-hour LIVE virtual book launch for Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D, the world’s foremost expert on ethics in the field of behavior analysis. Dr. Jon Bailey will discuss his new book “The RBTs™ Ethics Code: Mastering the BACB© Ethical Requirements for Registered Behavior Technicians™”. This was a unique opportunity to seek the advice of the leading BCBA-D in the area of ethics. During the session, Dr. Bailey answered questions on a wide range of topics regarding ethical dilemmas as well as questions and ethical scenarios requested by the audience. The 2-hour live event aimed at identifying the ethical issues that an RBT’s™ often faces out in the field, understanding the RBT™ Code of Ethics as well as conflict resolution once issues are identified.
Speaker: Dr. Jon Bailey, BCBA-D
- Define the role of supervisors and their responsibility to the RBT Ethics Code while supervising and RBT
- Define the role of an RBT in the service delivery process?
- Learners will become familiar with the RBT Ethics Code and the elements of the ethics code that are most important in their clinical practice.
- How to use the RBT Code “Bill of Rights; to identify and resolve ethical issues in their clinical practice.?
- Learners will understand several recommended processes to resolves issues/conflict resolution when faced with an ethical concern
- Learners will identify the types of resources that are available to help advance their clinical practice
- Identify commonly experienced ethical violations and understand how to use the RBT Code of Ethics to resolve the issues
Each purchase corresponds to 1 user license/access. Only the user assigned to a subscription will be able to participate in the lives, receive the recorded version and obtain CEUs from the webinars.
Access to the recorded version is valid for 1 month.
MANDATORY DISCLAIMER: The Behavior Analyst Certification Board® (“BACB”) does not sponsor, approve or endorse Special Learning, the materials, information, or sessions identified herein.
For cancellations and refunds, please see our policy HERE