Lesson Presentation (12 downloads)
Dr. Jon Bailey and our Subject Matter Experts explored the topic of Medicaid fraud and its implications, both short term and long term, to the field of behavior analysis, professionals, and agencies that are part of the service delivery system. We analyzed the actions and possible motivations of the 5 agencies cited above, repercussions to BCBAs® caught in the scandal, and possible reasons behind the breach of responsibility of BCBAs® who were aware of the billing fraud, but failed to report this to the BACB and/or Medicaid fraud hotline.
- Agency Announces Moritorium (6 downloads)
- Agency Announces Sanctions Against BA Providers (4 downloads)
- Annotated BACB Code for Ethics of Medicaid Fraud (4 downloads)
- BACB Notice of Alleged Violation Form (4 downloads)
- FL Medicaid Behavior Analysis Service Providers (4 downloads)
- Download Transcription (5 downloads)